In collaboration with CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and DAAD, the IEC offers collaborative degree program where students obtain their MSc Psychology in HRDM from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) with MA in Business and Organizational Psychology by a project competence-oriented program from the IEC through credit transfer system.
This Master’s program is intended for students who intended to become professionals in Business Management, HR, Consulting, Leadership and Coaching.
This program is also suitable for working professionals from many walk of life – i.e. HR managers, psychologists, business managers, marketing experts, social workers, engineers or scientists, who want to hone their people skills and boost their career with meaningful qualification and become sought-after talents in the labor market.
Prior degree in Psychology is not mandatory. Students with Business, Economic or HRM background are also welcome to apply.
The Master’s programme is designed for educating business and organizational psychologists to:
- further psychological expertise (e.g. concerning leadership or advertising),
- include it in relevant professional concepts (e.g. professional organizational or HR development, crisis or conflict management),
- apply their know-how directly (e.g. in market research, change management, and advertising), and
- master the complex challenges of management practice in diverse areas of business practice.
Globally, companies are recognizing the value of business and organizational psychologists in solving organizational problems related to productivity and hiring the best employees. This makes it one of the fastest growing professions.
The degree course offers scientifically grounded academic studies with a strong practical element, which will prepare the students for a vast range of functions and fields of work. Students will be able to use the practice-oriented expertise they acquired in the master‘s program in many organizational and business areas that are becoming increasingly relevant in the modern work environment, such as:
- Business Management
- HR Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Market Research
- Project Activities and Network Management
Application for this study program will be open annually on December 8th and done through CHRIST (Deemed To Be University) program page. However, you are also welcome to send your application documents to us at the IEC.
The following documents are required for application:
- Latest updated CV (signed)
- Letter of Intent / Motivation Letter
- Recent photograph – with white background and formal attire
- 10th and 12th Grade OR PUC Marks Card (High School Certificate)
- Degree Marks Card and Provisional Degree Certificate (University Certificate and Transcript)
- Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka)
- 2 Copies of the Online Payment Receipt
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt)
NRI and foreign candidates please contact the Admission Office for more information on the additional documents you have to provide.
Application Inquiries and Individual Counseling:
Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC)
Phone: +49 (0)30 863206280