Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Mario Vaupel
Language of Delivery: English
- 2 (two) mandatory face-to-face seminars on campus
- 4 (four) mandatory virtual lectures, group discussions and presentations
- Pre- and post-assignment with comprehensive online learning solution for each module
More information coming up!
Should you have any question in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The admission to the Diploma of Advanced Studies program requires a Bachelor's degree OR a minimum of 3 (three) years of professional experience.
The application documents are as follows:
- Latest updated CV (signed)
- Highschool Certificate
- University Certificate and Transcript
Starting Date: October/November 2019
Credit Points: equal to 15 ECTS (6 months)
Tuition Fees: 3,900€
Venue: Blended Learning Course