In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to announce that the study activities at our institute, both for on-going programs as well as new semester intakes, will still go on as per the initial schedule. LIVE virtual seminars, in combination with multimedia materials, will replace any in-class sessions until the situation is stabilized, and travel restrictions (which are enforced in many countries) are lifted.
The practical impact of the IEC programmes relies on two aspects above all: Our understanding of how executives can be developed further, and our access to methods that match this concept of executive development. In accordance with the current state of research in the area, we at the IEC believe that the lasting improvement of leadership practice needs the development of both the mindset (thinking and feeling) and the applied practices of leaders.
Our study programs are suitable for specialists and managers from a wide range of professional areas, who work in companies or organizations, or who want to open up new career opportunities. With the practice-oriented approach and the competencies of our faculty members, the knowledge and skills gained through our courses can be implemented in various industries e.g., trade, services, management consultancy, banks and insurance companies, industry, health, and social institutions, associations, public institutions, and authorities.
Through our study programs, as well as short courses, specialists and managers who are already at work will be able to acquire additional qualifications that have an impact on their careers and thus increase their individual competitiveness and employability. The courses are also suitable for those looking for a career start in companies as well as non-profit organizations.
Advantages of Studying at the IEC
- You can flexibly adjust the pace of your studies to your personal needs - to suit with your work and family commitments
- You can take your study materials to work and discuss them with your colleagues, which will also allow you to apply your new insights to your everyday practice
- You can have access to a diverse professional network in various industries
- You can have real-time industry insights from our faculty members who are also working professionals
- You can have the opportunity to study and work together with others in an international and multicultural environment
- You can have access to our dedicated learning platform, which we provide to aid communication during your study
"The choice of modules offered by the master's degree course in Business and Organizational Psychology has attracted me right from the start. Not least, the cooperation between the students is great fun and benefits my private as well as my professional life."
Lea Wichert, graduate Business and Organizational Psychology, 2017