In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to announce that the study activities at our institute, both for on-going programs as well as new semester intakes, will still go on as per the initial schedule. LIVE virtual seminars, in combination with multimedia materials, will replace any in-class sessions until the situation is stabilized, and travel restrictions (which are enforced in many countries) are lifted.
The volatility of the market within industries is increasing the competition among the industries’ players, which forces companies to come up with new business strategies or processes that will allow them to stay on top of their games. Leadership is one of the critical factors that can affect the implementation of change and how employees react towards it. Leaders are expected to be able to bring their team members together to work towards the same goals that support the organizations or businesses in which they are working. When leaders can bring out their team’s best performance, this will result in better performance of the organization as a whole, where they are ready to face the competitive market and become more successful.
Through this program, we aim to help organization leaders to define a practical and future-ready leadership approach for themselves and their organizations.
Our Leadership and Management program provides a comprehensive understanding and detailed knowledge of the core leadership and management mindsets and practices. In this program, the systematic journey through the fundamentals of leadership and management will be combined with the discussion of essential topics like digitalization, virtual work, diversity, etc.
The acquired knowledge and the developed competencies will help participants to define an effective and future-ready leadership approach for themselves and their organizations.
This Leadership and Management program will provide knowledge on the level of a Master´s degree. Upon completing the program, participants will receive a Diploma of Advanced Studies degree.
Advantages of the program:
- You can get a Diploma of Advanced Studies degree from a state-approved German university
- You can determine the learning pace yourself by using our innovate learning solution – the “Insider” – for all modules
- You can study without having to leave your responsibilities at work
- You can have real-time industry insight from our professional faculty members
- You can prepare yourself for a leadership or management position by increasing your leadership and management competencies
- You can raise your personal and professional profile to a new level
Module 1 - Leading and Managing Yourself
- Approaches, techniques, and practices of individual efficiency, effectiveness, and change;
- Relevance of values and integrity;
- Setting of priorities and posteriorities;
Module 2 - Analytical Mindsets and Practices
- Effective use of organizational information
- Relevance, strategies, and methods of market-oriented leadership;
- Analyzing and optimizing internal resources;
- Managing value chains and value webs;
- Analyzing and influencing organizational levers;
use of organizational levers to transform individual mindsets, teams, and organizations
Module 3 - Objective-oriented Mindsets and Practices
- Function and use of purpose and meaning;
- Lead by objectives and self-control;
- Concepts of involvement and commitment;
- Development and implementation of mission, vision, and strategy;
- Individual practice of objective-oriented leadership
Module 4 - Innovative-oriented Mindsets and Practices
- Systematic innovation;
- Entrepreneurial strategies and practices;
- Innovation, learning, and change;
- Culture of innovation
Module 5 - Network- and Worldly-oriented Mindsets and Practices
- Rules of networks;
- Managing complexity and time in networks;
- Creation of common basic values and standards;
- Future of network and communication technologies;
- Leadership in central and decentral organizations;
- Leadership in national, international and global structures;
- Diversity and effectiveness;
- Leaning in cross-cultural environment;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Core techniques of leadership in diverse cultures
Module 6 - Action-oriented Mindset and Practices
- Decision making process;
- Multimedia simulation of decision making processes;
- Techniques of effective implementation of decisions to change or transform
Our Corporate Programs are open for an individual as well as group applicants. The starting date mentioned below applies to the public class - to which an individual applicant and group applicants (with less than five people per group) will be included. For group applicants (with five or more people per group), we also offer private or in-house class whose starting date and tuition fees will be determined exclusively.
The admission to the Corporate Programs requires a Bachelor's degree OR a minimum of 3 (three) years of professional experience.
The application documents are as follows:
- Latest updated CV (signed)
- Highschool Certificate
- University Certificate and Transcript
Starting Date: September 25, 2020
Credit Points: equal to 30 ECTS (6 months)
Tuition Fees: 3,900€
Venue: Blended Learning Course