CHRIST (Deemed to be University) offers collaborative degree program where students obtain their MSc Psychology in HRDM from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) with MA in Business and Organizational Psychology by a project competence-oriented program from Steinbeis University, Berlin, Germany through credit transfer system.
The master‘s program is intended for students who have completed their bachelor‘s study and are pursuing a career in HR, business management, marketing or consulting.
This program is also suitable for working professionals from many walk of life – i.e. HR managers, psychologists, business managers, marketing experts, social workers, engineers or scientists, who want to hone their people skills and boost their career with meaningful qualification and become sought-after talents in the labor market.
The Master’s programme is designed for educating business and organizational psychologists to:
- further psychological expertise (e.g. concerning leadership or advertising),
- include it in relevant professional concepts (e.g. professional organizational or HR development, crisis or conflict management),
- apply their know-how directly (e.g. in market research, change management, and advertising), and
- master the complex challenges of management practice in diverse areas of business practice.
Globally, companies are recognizing the value of business and organizational psychologists in solving organizational problems related to productivity and hiring the best employees. This makes it one of the fastest growing professions.
The degree course offers scientifically grounded academic studies with a strong practical element, which will prepare the students for a vast range of functions and fields of work. Students will be able to use the practice-oriented expertise they acquired in the master‘s program in many organizational and business areas that are becoming increasingly relevant in the modern work environment, such as:
- Business Management
- HR Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Market Research
- Project Activities and Network Management
Application for this study program will be open annually on December 8th and done through CHRIST (Deemed To Be University) website. However, you are also welcome to send your application documents to us at the IEC.
The required application documents are as follows:
- Latest updated CV (signed)
- Letter of Intent
- University Certificate and Transcript (Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- 10th and 12th Grade OR PUC Marks Card
- Recent photograph
Application Inquiries and Individual Counseling:
Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC)
Phone: +49 (0)30 863206280